FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where can I find/buy your products?
- Our website (www.goldenbutterflystudios.com)
- Visiting our retail partner (Kitty’s Cottage at Pickens Market at the Mill)
- Visiting our warehouse (message/call us to schedule your appointment)
2. Do you offer shipping for your products out of state?
- We currently offer shipping through USPS across all United States. On our website, simply select between USPS Priority Mail or Priority Express shipping at checkout. All shipping charges are processed through USPS based on your location.
3. Do you offer any financing options
- Golden Butterfly Studios is proudly partnered through AFFIRM FINANCIAL. Financing options are available for all pieces found on our website, and these options can be accessed at checkout.
4. Does Golden Butterfly Studios do custom orders?
- The simple answer is yes.
Individual Orders: You must schedule an appointment and consultation with us in regards to the design and dimension that you want. A template drawing will be created for you and given for your review. Once you agree upon the design, you must commit to a downpayment on your piece and wait until it is completed amongst all other orders we have placed from clients prior to yours. Please know that your order may take anywhere from a few weeks to more than a month to create/ship. You will be notified through the process.
Corporate/Business Orders: Corporate gifts are a great way to boost the morale of your employees and to also show your clients and business partners that you are thankful of their support towards your business. At Golden Butterfly Studios, we are capable of producing branded corporate gifts with your company’s logo and that will make great gifts for the holidays, business events, promotions, and to celebrate new and/or reinforce old business partnerships. Corporate orders will require an appointment/consultation and a full downpayment upon the accepted design and order.
5. How long do your pieces take to make?
All of our products are handmade using the highest quality of silk filigree threads on the market, and all pieces undergo a rigorous quality inspection check before they are allowed for sale. Currently we carry a set of products that range between 18x18cm and go up to 50x65cm. Below is an average time line spent per common dimension:
Time taken to create said dimensions:
18x18 cm (7.1" x 7.1") and up to 21x29 cm (8.3" x 11.4") = 12-15 hours/piece
24x24 cm (9.5" x 9.5") and up to 24x32 cm (9.5" x 12.6") = 20-24 hours/piece
30x30 cm (11.8" x 11.8") and up to 35x45 cm (13.8" x 17.7") = 32-40 hours/piece
40x40 cm (15.7" x 15.7") and up to 40x50cm (15.7" x 19.7") = 48-55 hours/piece
50x65 cm (19.7" x 25.6") ------------------------------------------------> 60+ hours/piece